Monday, May 10, 2010

pariahradio

will hopefully be starting a podcast called pariahradio; will be me, my dad, my friend billy who is a fellow lyme sufferer, but also one of the most interesting people EVER. he's got life stories that put to shame just about anyone other than hunter thompson. also hopefully a fellow called richard, a friend of my dad, with lots of smart hippie ideas and ideals

a-way, the idea behind the thing, it'll be a podcast at first, is to talk about anything and everything in an intelligent and productive way. if you ever listened to frankwit's podcast, that's sort of the idea. basically i'll probably be using skype, unless anyone has a better idea, conference calling with all of us, recording, editing, and then uploading the podcast. i feel i have things to say, and i tend to forcast things pretty accurately. might do a youtube show just myself too.

1 comment:

  1. I like this idea and you would be great at it Bryan, you would make the ideal host I believe, jumping in passionately now and then

    ReplyDelete